Things are changing again, which is no surprise, as they seem to do that a lot here. Another secondee named Gurpreet arrives today, and as there are only 2 bedrooms in this apartment, and there are already 2 of us here, I'm going to move over to the Gateway Hotel (fka Taj Residency) next door so she can move into the apartment right away. Really it gives me an excuse (or forces me rather) to do a preliminary packing to see how bad the situation really is and whether I need to go find a post office or if I can do more shopping. *grin*
It's kinda depressing to pack though, even though I'm not leaving yet. My last day is coming all too soon. *sigh* I don't want to leave, but I want to see my friends and my apartment. And I'm not looking forward to the cold. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the cold, even in Germany. I'm already starting to think anything less than 70 is pretty chilly! I suppose that's why I keep buying pashminas... to help keep me warm when I get home!
I tried my sari on again today. I somehow managed to figure out how to put it on by myself! (Albeit not very well.) I'm so tempted to buy another one in a different type of fabric, because they are so beautiful, but I think that would probably be pretty silly, as I don't have any real reason to wear them in Alaska.
Ok, I'm procrastinating on the packing. Time to get back to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment